Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My ONE LITTLE WORD-Title Page

Finally getting my pics posted of my OLW title page. Amidst homeschooling, taxicabbing the boys to their extracurriculars and domestic goddess responsibilities, I finally found a few minutes to complete the opening page/s:

 A little stickles to the joy for added simple/special detail:
 "Joy to you..." foil cut down from one of my holiday Dove Peppermint Bar Chocolate lovelies. Stapled with tiny attacher.
 Page nearly complete.
 Felt flat to me...so I added a bit of dimension with K&Co 3-dimensional felt floral stickers.

Layout complete! Think this is one that I will enjoy and will stand the test of time through the years.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love, love, love it! It's gorgeous. That title page is great- the JOY is stunning. And your handwriting is gorgeous too- fancy writing my page out for me too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog comment. The 'la la' thing made me laugh. I think J would wrestle another child before he let his toy go though. He's one protective little boy! lol.

    xx Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful!..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! You've done a great job, here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)