Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I always love it...


when I get the chance to give my camera to someone else to take a picture. It is so interesting to see how they visualize things...see what they try to capture from behind the lens...see if they see what I see when I'm looking out, viewing my world. And for me it's not about the blurry picture, or the fact that many who use my camera have no idea how to use a fixed lens, or how to take pictures in manual mode. It's about the fact that someone cares enough to make sure that I get out from behind the lens and show that I was a part of it all. That I participate in this thing called life. That I am not just an observer. That I exist. Thank you Mark! You are simply the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)