Friday, August 06, 2010

Scrapmade for my Sista's 50th

Here's a little simple gift that I recently made for my sweet and very talented Biggest Sister, Karen, to commemorate her 50th birthday. The chipboard album is Maya Road. I used MM paint, Hambly screen prints, Prima flowers, brads, bling, Sharpie poster pen and Basic Grey Rub-ons along with a few choice vintage photos from when we were all so very young!
Front cover (above)
Front side of book


Back side

Back cover (below)


And here's the card I made for her as well. Pics were minimized version of vintage photos I had scanned of us! 

4 comments:

  1. SO cute Suz!! I esp love that you minimized the photos on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to make one of these for my sister too. So cool! Good job Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)