Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Phantom...

..was everything we had hoped it would be and so much more! The theatre was spectacular and the actors absolutely stunning and perfection! It was unbelievable how well they could control their pitch while singing so softly. Mick and I were so happy we waited 15 years to see it in Vegas at the Venetian. We heard it was the best locale to see it and we couldn't agree more!
Note: I call the above my "Curtain Dress." Thought it was very fitting attire for the evening. I think I may wear it again for Halloween, add a curtain rod, and go as Scarlett O' Hara from Gone with the Wind. LOL :-) I guess that means my Mick will have to go as Rhett!! (Hee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)