Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today's gratitude

Today I am thankful for the friendship I have with Lexi. Our paths crossed due to a mutual friend and a shared love of scrapbooking, photography, family and faith. I got to spend a wee bit of time with Lexi today. She is radiant, inspiring, witty, talented, intelligent and beautiful (inside and out). She is a true blue friend (despite her love of the color orange) and I am really grateful to know her and to have her in my life.

Ms. Lexi is celebrating her Big 3-0 this weekend. If you want, head on over to her blog, see a little bit of her creative genius, and wish her a happy birthday! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely such a great friend :) Was so surprised to see this here. Thank you :) Warms my heart! And I had fun too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)