Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here's what we did last Friday





...we went to a viewing of this in 3D. And boy was it ever! Loved the feeling of moving through the falling snow. Some of the other 3-D effects? Not so much. Funny at times and with a good message of "Paying it Forward," generosity, redemption and goodwill.
I enjoyed the movie, the 3D effects and the humor; injected at moments where 7 and 11 years old might just be getting a wee bit scared of spectres and such. I felt the money spent to see it was worth it. It summoned up in us the holiday spirit and giving attitudes. It stayed fairly true to Dickens' original story. I don't think I'd pay to see it again and I definitely wouldn't have little ones watch it (due to the spirits/scary visitors) but for our boys it was just the right amount of Christmas cheer, scariness and laughter. That's my review, for what it's worth. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)