Thursday, November 05, 2009

December Daily Sneak

Here's a bit of the cover of my Dec. Daily. I've just now started to work on the "guts" of it all. (Hey, that sounded vaguely reminiscent of something "Bob Wiley" would say!)






And here's the completed front cover. (Ok, so no more sneak peak! I just couldn't help myself). I was so excited to finally put to use some of the vintage red lace that I purchased a few years back from my aunt's friend. And I'm happy to report I have enough left over for another project! I'll try to post some of the "guts" later. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl...Ali would be so proud ;) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear friend! Good to finally catch up with you today!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)