Friday, August 26, 2011

September Freehand Scraps Sneaks are UP!

Here are a few that I contributed:









 This kit was so, SO much fun to work with! Lots of different textures and embellies, with many new products from this summer's CHA. (Including some goodies from Amy Tangerine's latest line from American Crafts as well as Jillibean Soup. (Can I hear a big, "Woot! Woot!" ?) I am still playing with the kit even after submitting my projects as there is such an abundance of scrapping goodness.  Just in time for the cooler, crisp falls days that signal less time outdoors and more time in!!!(Scrapping of course!) ;)
Happy weekend everybody!

3 comments:

  1. This is great smeaks what a wonderful project we will be !!
    This is my first time in here and I love your blog !!Everything in here is so nice so many things to inpired!!
    I´m follower now.
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great Suz, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sneaks are amazing!

    -Margrethe
    onelifedocumented.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)