Friday, August 05, 2011

Currently Reading | The Room

I don't have much time for recreational novel reading since I keep pretty busy with homeschooling, scrapbooking, tennis and carting the boys to their activities. But once in a while, I  decide to put down the non-fiction pieces and curl up with a fictional novel. The one I currently am reading is really engaging and disturbing. I have a feeling it will be gripping as well...




If you have already read "The Room" feel free to leave a comment as to whether or not you liked it, but please don't give away the ending. Thanks! Happy Friday everyone. The M. family will be trying to "keep it cool" and hang out indoors with taekwondo sparring, movie watching, reading and playing games. Oh...and a little scrapping for me, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)