Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Joy of Being Vertically Challenged

So, on Monday, a new piece of furniture was delivered. A new place to eat, to drink, to play cards, to play board games, to chat and to do schoolwork. A new place to connect. A new addition to the "hub" of our home. We finally got a new kitchen table and chairs and we are really excited about the extra surface area and the sturdy chairs. (I did joke to Mick though, that my feet don't even touch the floor when I sit in a chair, BUT, I no longer have to sit ON my feet to be at a high enough level to eat properly. The JOY of being vertically challenged! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute table! I cannot tell from the pictures if it is counter heighth? How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)