Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Best News Possible

...other than my sister NOT having leukemia at all.
The genetic test results came back today (early or late depending on which back post of mine you may have read). My sister Linda does not have the bad Philadelphia chromosomal abnormality nor the Burkitt type, so her prognosis just got much better, and they also said she would NOT need a bone marrow transplant. Thank you God. Prayers are being answered. Thanks to all of my friends out there in Blogland that have been with my family on this crazy ride. Thank you (to infinity and beyond) for your continued prayers, positive thoughts, and support.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow, since I realize most of my posts of late have been heavy on the verbiage.

3 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Yay! for the power of prayer....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! What wonderful news. Thanks for sharing with us Suz! ~Sal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)