Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March Freehand Scraps Kit is Now Available!

Head on over to Freehand Scraps and check out the new March kit, "Bingo!" It is chock full of scrapping loveliness and it is all around an a-w-e-s-o-m-e kit!





Click on any image to view larger.
 Oh, just want to mention for those of you who might not be aware of it, the patterned papers are two-sided. So, if you don't see the paper that I've used in my layouts in the kit (when you check out Freehand Scraps' website), the paper is really there! It's just that I've used the "flip" or the "B" side.
*I just mentioned that because I know I have a few blog readers who are  just getting started with scrapbooking.

Also, everything you see in my designs have been made with kit components aside from a very few, scant items; like mist, colored buttons, embroidery floss.

One example is the headband above: The floral ribbon is from my stash.
EnJ.O.Y. your day. Check back here throughout the week as I will be posting more about the kit here and have a tutorial or two to boot!  Feel free to post any questions by commenting. :)

2 comments:

  1. love your projects my dear friend! The chicago LO is my fav :) LOve that you used the zipper as a road--GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages Suz! Esp. the Chicago Road Trip. =) ~Sal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)