Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She's Gone...

My beloved, big sister, Linda "Linny" went on to be with our Lord, early Tuesday morning.linda had just won her battle with leukemia when she suddenly contracted pneumonia as a complication from chemotherapy she had been receiving. (In other words, the chemo wiped out all of her immune system in order to get all of the cancer and therefore she had no defense against any infections or diseases). Our mother and Linda's two kiddos, Shelby (my niece) age 16, and Casey, (my nephew) age 11 were by her side.

Visitation will be held Fri April first at Faith Lutheran Church in Valders, WI from 6-8:30pm. On Sat, April 2 there will be a Celebration of Life ceremony from 1-3pm. We encourage all to bring photos and memories of laughter and love of time spent with Linda.
Immediately following the Celebration of Life ceremony will be a memorial service in her honor.

In lieu of flowers, memorials can be sent ("College Fund") to:

Shelby and Casey Gunderson at:
Lake Shore Farm Management
401 S. Calumet Drive
PO Box 280
Valders, WI 54245-0280

Thank you to all who have expressed their love and support both here on my blog and elsewhere. We feel your love and prayers.

Hope to be back soon with a more uplifting post.
Hugs to all,
Suz

4 comments:

  1. I am so immensly sorry to hear this news. Your sister has been in my thoughts and prayers constantly over the last few weeks.

    Take care. {{Hugs}} to both you, your niece and nephew, and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Suz! I'm so, so sorry to hear this news. Know that I am lifting your family up in prayer! Hugs to you Friend. ~Sal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't add anymore than what I said in my email. Sending you massive virtual hugs and keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss from all the scrappers in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)