Friday, April 09, 2010

Spontaneous Road Trip with Friends













...so I finally was able to import my iPhone pics to my mac recently. Here are a few pics of a recent spontaneous road trip (all the planets were in alignment for the three of us to get together; Lexi, Sweet P and myself.) to KC. We talked. We laughed. We cried. We ate Krispy Creme lemon filled bismarks and dined on pasta at Carraba's grill. We made yo-yos while chatting up a storm. We shopped. And...we scored...big...on our hotel! (Thanks to priceline and Lexi)
$79 for the night at the Intercontinental on the Plaza. Yeah buddy!
So much fun. So little time. But grateful for the time spent with dear, adorable, talented friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)