Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the Third Day of Christmas...

..we brunched at Mimi and Papa's and exchanged gifts. Had a bit of a challenge getting up the small hill to their house with the overnight snowfall. Boys were all over the radio controlled gadgets they got-Ian with "The Wasp" helicopter and Boo with "The Spinner." They also like their new and improved "Ciao" travel suitcases complete with toiletries bag and telescoping handles. A favorite of mine was a monogrammed apron. Mick was happily sporting a monogrammed Land's End sweatshirt. Afternoon festivities included attending my SIL's sister's graduation party. Lots of food and fun. Packed household with little boys everywhere. I took on the role of "Party Pic Girl" and made the rounds with my camera. My SIL's sister's was thankful as her camera wasn't charging properly-of course I was happy to oblige. :)
The approximate one mile drive back to my SIL's house from her sister's proved quite the challenge. They live a pretty hilly area and the snowfall was coming down harder. We made several attempts before we got up the road of their subdivision with the van. Lots of other neighbors who followed ending up leaving their cars at the entrance and walking their way home. I like the snow and all that-but it better not impede our ability to get to the game tomorrow. No way I want to miss out on the Brettster and Da Packers playing for my belated birthday gift! :) Ok..my DH is LOS now so I best sign off...pics to follow after the game, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)