Thursday, December 01, 2011

Happy December | Freehand Scraps "Chubby Penguin"

Happy December everyone! The first official day of holiday merrymaking begins with the reveal of FHS December kit!

When I first got my hands on the kit, I fell in love with the chubby little penguins that were it's inspiration. So many lovely embellishments to help document the holiday season with style and penguin spunk! And a lovely collection of holiday papers to get your paper crafting rolling. Without further adieu, I give you "Chubby Penguins":


And my creations ( we had some pretty overcast days here, so pics are a bit off on colors).

I added a little Glossy Accents to their eyeballs to add dimension.



                                      
 And I placed the little puffy penguins in the glitter photo corners to mimic toboggans. :)




 More Glossy accents here to add dimension to the ornaments. This was such a fun and happy layout to create!


Had a bit of fun making this wreath embellie too! 





And a quick candle embellishment to add to my tablescape. I'll have a quick tutorial on how I made this a bit later.

 And this card was actually the first item I created for my gallery. I added eyelashes with a Sharpie to make one of the penguins the momma of the fam (and to represent me!) LOL


here's hoping your holiday season is full of merrymaking and joy! Happy holidays! Happy December! :)



PS. I have a lot of kit still left and plan to use it in my December daily and Project Life albums! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your layouts and projects are so beautiful...and that penguin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your layouts!!! This kit looks like Winter FUN!!! I might have to check it out! I hopped on your blog from SC!! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)