Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Freehand Scraps Jan Kit Sneaks.1

Hi All,
Hope you are having a safe, healthy, and happy holiday break. We have been having fun with family and I have lots of pretty photos to share as soon as I am able.
Meanwhile, here are a few sneaks of January 2012's Freehand Scraps kit. It is a wonderful collection of embellishments and pattern papers that are sure to please any scrapping enthusiast. Very versatile and the color palette works well for either gender. I have created 5 items with this kit already and am certain I can make at least 2-3 more layouts/cards with it. :)

Without further adieu,
SNEAK.1:



I'll be back late tomorrow night with a few more sneaks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)