Friday, October 21, 2011

Love Me Some Crate Paper | InLinkz Trial Run

Ok...so here we go. Trial run of using inLinkz here on my blog:

I love Crate Paper. Love. Especially loving this little collection of scrapping yumminess just in time for the holiday season. Just click on the pick below and it will show you the collection. :)
Now I know this doesn't link you up to where you can buy each item...but I'll get to that later. Right now I think it's just cool to show you some of the Crate coolness all in one click. BBL with individual links to a few scrappy items.




2 comments:

  1. So I just saw that you are following and somehow I didn't connect that Live a Life Extraordinary was you. LOL Glad I know now. Thanks for following me. And now I know why we connect, cause you got some Jesus goin' on! Yay for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they are fantastic to use, I did some christmas card with it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)