Tuesday, November 16, 2010

December Daily 2010 Foundation

This is not all inclusive but several of my foundational pages. Leave comments with any questions. TFL.























Have a few more pages to do and numbers to add!




I ran out of my DMC floss number 321 which is why the #23 is not completely stitched around-yet!
Really liking the stitched look of the numbers.

Plan to add a small number 24 to the center of the snowflake.

Used my Slice to cut out stocking-added stickles to it-to bling it up a bit. Card is Katie Pertiet Designer Digitals.


Still need to add a #29 to this page and probably another snowflake with go on the felted polka dot paper.

Gonna have a lot of fun finishing up this page!


More to follow...
TFL!


4 comments:

  1. very pretty- love how you did the tag on #12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you have done... cannot wait to see how it all comes together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is so adorable! So well done! All the little touches you have made to it are awesome. Can't wait to see it filled. Hope you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do LOVE your DD album... gives me some good ideas. Thanks for sharing! ~ kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)