Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday Happiness

Our self-timed family Christmas pic. I only got two shots at this as everyone was "freezing."
The annual shot of the boys by the tree.

The Fam.


Big Grandma and the BEBZ.



A sweet boy and his daddy.




Decking the halls..er...the fireplace hearth





Little minds excited about the coming of Christmas. Sweetness abounds.






Big Grandma and her "Budderball"






Ian gets crafty.








Framed vintage mid-1970's America Cancer Society Stamps. I have two frames of these. Absolutely l-o-v-e them. Blast from my past. I think they're my favorite Christmas stamps EVAH. And last year's craft project: JOY.





Other household signs of holiday cheer...







and craftiness.






Gifts from dear friends (above)





And a few rounds of Guesstures for the boys. Pretty darn good at giving clues, these here boys are!A sweet boy wanting to make a quaint little paper Christmas village.







Chef Boo at his finest, creating holiday sweet treats!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)