Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Few Sneaks of Freehand Scraps JUNE Kit!!!

Thought I pop in and post just a few sneaks of next month's kit for you before heading out for some weekend activities. I'll be posting a few more later...so stay tuned (or whatever it is one should say related to cyberspace and web details!)








And I am just getting started! This kit is packed with embellies and an awesome array of patterned papers! Cannot wait to get back to playing with it and to post a few more sneaks. Cya soon! 
Suz

1 comment:

  1. ooo, looks pretty Suz!! I don't know what it was about this kit, but I crushed it...... just some scraps...looking forward to seeing your gorgeous work...our last kit together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)