Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The BCS CHOMPionship

Way to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!! The game. How exciting. Awesome. Full of what I affectionately call "Rudy" moments. I always love it when the underdog wins.
Now, tonight...more Gators action...this time it's the hoops. Taking on my parents' and my aunt's (and several friends) alma mater. No offense to y'all, but ib a cheerin' for my Gators! Da.dah.da.dah.da...GO...........................................GATORS!!!!!!!(For those of you who couldn't tell, I was writing out the Gator cheer chant. :)CHOMP.CHOMP.CHOMP. I'm looking forward to a little "PORK" dinner tonight! ;) BIG SMILE here.
I would post a pic but, I don't want to get in trouble from the professional photographer who took the pictures of the great event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)