Sunday, March 02, 2014

@ChicTags March 2014 Pocket Page Scrapbooking Kit -Available Now!

Sorry that I have been a bit missing from my blog the past few days. My Mac was out of commission as was/is my scrap space while we had the carpet ripped out and had new woodgrain porcelain ceramic tile installed in the space the past two days. We got much accomplished, however, I am at the bare essentials right now while we get the space back in order.

Meanwhile, as we were up to our knees (or in this case down on our knees helping with the tiling) in mortar dust, the Chic Tags March Kit became available for sale here!!

It is another fabulous month with bright pops of color along with some pastels too. The exclusive stamps are cute and practical and the exclusive wood veneer patterned numbers are fabulous! I just got my kit this week and can't wait to share what I create with the kit here in the near future.

In the meantime, enjoy these kit  images below and hop on over to Chic Tags to order your exclusive March kit *while supplies last!




See? Aren't these polka dot patterned exclusive wood veneers fabulous?!! :)


Be back as soon as possible with more scrappiness!
Suz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)