Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Sketch Challenge with Come On Get Crafty and our newest DT Member Sasha Farina!

Hello again! Busy week here as I get ready to travel to CHA and finish up some creative deadlines regarding it. In the bustle of cleaning house and packing, I wanted to stop in to tell you about a fun sketch that I created with recently; the January sketch challenge at Come On Get Crafty, with our latest DT member, the fabulously talented Sasha Farina joining in!

Here are a few sneaks of my layout. It's my favorite layout this year! ;) LOL Seriously though, I had a bunch of fun creating a layout based off of this sketch!

I may have busted (broken into for my grammar loving friends) out my watercolors for this one! Eeee!


Have a great week. Stay warm and start scrapping!! 


Suz

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suz,
    Loved seeing you at CHA… I had a quick question for you. What's your email?

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)