Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Musings On My Scrap Space and Chic Tags

Hi All! Stopping in on what I am finding to be a lovely, lazy Saturday morning. Just ate my favorite Greek yogurt (Chobani Almond Coco Loco) and I am getting caught up on emails and tech time before delving into a project that began last night.

So, we have been living here nearly ten years, and the carpet is old and nasty. Time for new flooring, and with that, time for a bit of a scrap room renovation. Last night I disassembled an old Broyhill armoire that housed our tv, books, computer, etc, and set to work cleaning up and cleaning out the area in preparation for new flooring to be installed and a fresh coat of paint and some new furnishings. I am just getting started but know with all of the heavy furniture in this room, and my collection of scrapping supplies, it will be a rather lengthy task. So, I am breaking it into baby steps. Will try to post a bit of my progress along the way as I go. Thanks to my son Ian, and my Mick for their help with moving the old armoire out.



I also wanted to share that I will be designing for the fun, awesome, and trendy Chic Tags as part of their Creative Team. What a great start to 2014!! I was so excited and honored to be asked to design some CHA booth layouts for Veronica and Albert (owners of Chic Tags) and was thrilled that they were so pleased with them! (Makes a creative person's heart happy when someone appreciates his/her creation/design). I simply cannot wait to showcase the awesome lines that Chic Tags is coming out with in their Cloud 9 And Let's Go Collections! The wood veneers are to die for. And the wood veneer sequins?! Genius! No other manufacturer at CHA had anything like it. So cool!!! (A must have in my stash for sure).



Before we get to Adrienne's gorgeous week three, I wanted to introduce you to the new design team. We had so many amazing submissions and it was so hard to narrow it down, but we finally managed to figure it out, and we're sure you'll love them as much as we do.

Returning Members:


New Members:


Social Media Director:


We will be formally introducing them beginning February 1st, and will also be saying goodbye to some of the most amazing designers out there. <<< (Yes, this! Adrienne, Ginny, I will miss you my COGC friends, but know where I can find your talent showcased*)




Lots of great designs to come from this CT team! This is going to be a really fun year of creative play. Looking forward…scrapping on…
 :)

Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)