Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Product Showcase | Summer Mini Album | American Crafts Raspberry Decorative Tags


Hi all! I am over on the Come On Get Crafty blog today to showcase these lovely little tags from American Crafts Raspberry Line! I love the texture of these little pretties and decided that they were just begging to become a simple little summer happiness mini album!

85666_raspberry_mixed_tags_1024x1024


COGCmini1
I simply printed out my photos to 2.5inches by 4.5 and trimmed a touch, embossed the "Summer" with red Zing, added a few other embellishments from the  COGC shop and from my stash, some sentiments, some stitching (I swiveled out the pp to sew on it so as not to sew through the burlap), and a ribbon. *The red circle ring is from 7 Gypsies.
COGCmini2
I used my Cropadile to punch the holes through papers and embellishments. 
COGCmini3

COGCmini4
COGCmini5

COGCmini6
The thing I love about mini albums? Near instant gratification. :)
So, what summer mini albums are you working on? Post your creations over in the Come On Get Crafty Flickr Inspiration Gallery here

Have a great Wednesday! First day back to school for my youngest. Sixth grade already! *sniff sniff

Suz's name for blog

2 comments:

  1. very cute mini Suz!! Love the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is seriously amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)