Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Elle's Studio July DT Gallery & Product Showcase @ComeOnGetCrafty


And you can see it all here!

This morning was the release of July's Elle's Studio Limited Edition Kit too! It is packed with all kinds of awesome tags and tidbits, many of which you will see in the pages of my Project Life along with a few cards and layouts. I loved the versatility of this kit and the bright bold colors mixed with a few pastels. It is the perfect summer combination!



Here is a link to the kithttp://www.shopellesstudio.com/Elle-s-Studio-July-2013-Kit.html Every month on the 10th, Elle's Studio launch's a new kit for a special price of $9.99 on launch day (at 12:01am on the 11th it goes up to $11.99). Don't miss it - it's exclusive to Elle's Studio and they have a limited stock on hand, once they sell out they will not be restocking!
Be sure to check out all of the inspiration in the Design Team Gallery too. There are so many different styles of scrapping and I love to see the diversity in the new DT's creations. :) :)


Here are my Elle's Studio Design Team Gallery creations:

I used the star stamps from the Cameron Collection and embossed them in white.




I broke into my gelatos here to draw/paint the colors in the Cameron Collection as well as my son's board shorts for a little repetition in design.

And a little more stamping and stitching with a few more Elle's Studio Stamps available in the shop. (Complete product listing is given in my DT Gallery at the site here: http: July Elle's Studio Design Team Gallery





 I was so excited when Come On Get Crafty added the awesome Elle's Studio Saltwater line to the store and couldn't wait to create with it in the pages of my Project Life. Here is a bit of what I created with it and my Product Showcase blog post from over at Come On Get Crafty for today:


Last week my family and I had a Staycation of sorts(camping, theme park, cabin and lake time) and this line was the perfect "go to" to complete my week of Project Life "Staycation Edition."


LEFT SIDE:
 PLESJuly1-7.13leftside
RIGHT SIDE:

PLESjuly1-7.13rtside


Below is an insert I added to my PL spread as this week definitely was photo heavy. **The left half of this photo is the front of the insert and the right is the back side.

PLESJuly1-7insertFT&BK

I journaled a fair amount behind a few of the photos and tucked behind the pics. Don't be afraid to cut up your Saltwater cards and use them in different ways. For example, I cut off the top of one journaling card and added it to the bottom of one photo so that it could be the journaling blurb for the photo beneath it. (*the "someone loves fish").

Here is another week where I used a fair amount of the Saltwater Collection:
PLESJULYendJuneleftside

PLESJULY13rtsideendJune

This is another insert I did and the top left photo is an example where I cut up the journaling card and moved the tab/sentiment portion of it to another place to suit my design. 
PLESJuly13endJuneinsertL&RT




How are you doing on your Project Life? Keeping current? Yes? No? If not, no worries. Just start where you are! you can always start working backwards when you start seeing progress. And even if you don't, getting some of your life documented is better than being paralyzed by creative perfectionism. Isn't it? 

Whatever you get done, as Ali Edwards has so often said, "It is ok." I wholeheartedly agree.
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)