Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A Big Announcement Was Made...

...yesterday and I (crazy as it is) am only now getting to some wi-fi to be able to share the exciting news with all of you:

I was invited by the genuinely lovely and talented Elle Price, to be one of the newest Design Team members for the next 6 months over here:


You can read more about the other newest Design Team members who I am thrilled to create and work with here: http://ellesstudio.blogspot.com


Please stop on over and congratulate the other crazy talented ladies I am honored to work alongside! The next 6 months are sure to be quite the artistic adventure and I am sure the time will just fly by!


Thanks for stopping by and for sharing in a bit of my joy today. Have a beautiful and safe Fourth of July week!

xo
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)