Thursday, April 26, 2012

Silhouette Files to Share | Week in the Life / Project Life


Hi all! This week is flying by. Can't believe we only have three weeks left of school. I am totally stoked for the summer. Cannot wait to have more family time-even if it's go go go!

This week, I have been playing a bit more with my Studio Calico software and have a few more files to share with you. They would work great with either ProjectLife or Week in the Life or on any layout.

*Please just remember to give credit where credit is due. I am sharing freely so please do the same.


Here is Download 1):  SuzManneckeDesigns: Talk-SuperKid Flags

and here is Download 2):  SuzManneckeDesignsBannersNoted-Learn

***ETA: It has come to my attention that some of you who download file number to and don't have certain dingbat fonts downloaded to your computer. It may look like this:

 You may need to download (for free) Travelcons font and Hall of Heroes in order for your file to look like my true design. These fonts are available for free at www.dafont.com.

(I will have a Super Mom flag and a few other designs up in the next few days in time for your Mother's Day making projects/cards).

So many more fun designs in my head but these are just a few to get you going with your projects. Enjoy!
Happy Thursday y'all!

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz, you are as sweet as a glass of Texas sweet tea! Thank you so much for sharing these awesome files! I am going to make it my mission to take my Cameo out of the box so I can play with these fab files that you've created! (And, I'll be sure to link up whenever I finally do it) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! You are so talented! I think you should design for the Silhouette store!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much again Suz....I love them....cant wait for super mom ;)
    ps: Love that you are so addicted to studio calico that you actually named the Cameo software that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the designs. You are most talented & the bestest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)