Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Scrap Day | A Few Layouts

Since it's been raining the past two days, I have had a little bit more time to scrap. (Did manage to get most of the yard mowed yesterday before it rained. Thank goodness as it is forecasted to rain the rest of the work week!)
Here are a few layouts I created with Studio Calico Story Hour Main Kit and Narrative Add-On:





I really liked playing with the chevron pattern paper from the French paper company, Kesi Art and loved using October Afternoon's Miss Mary Mack SprINKler to give and ombre touch to the chevron "breaking waves." I also was pleased it matched pretty darn well with the Kesi Art chevron paper.
Here's to a happy Tuesday to y'all!
xoxo ~ Suz

4 comments:

  1. Love these layouts. Really love what you did with the mistable ribbons to continue the chevron pattern down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I hadn't seen this 2nd one yet! Love all the circles and stitching and colors! Another great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)