Friday, July 01, 2011

It's Here! Reveal Day of July Freehand Scraps Kit :)

Without further adieu:





 I used the puzzle pieces from the kit and misted them, leaving the negative space to simulate debris being tossed around in a tornado. (Used Ali Edwards "Love in Action" brushes).
 Three little "busy books/activity folders I made for a summer trip to Florida. (Click to view larger). Each boy has several Mad Libs, Sudoku and other drawing/journaling/road trip activities in each. I will try to be back and post pics of some of the contents later. I used the Days of the Week acrylic stamp set included and stamped a page for each day of the trip. The boys can slap down a photo or jot down some brief memories from each day.


 Love the dimenisional sand paper flowers included in this kit! The perfect way to add texture to a layout (and the work is all done for you)!

Be back with a few more reveals later! ;) HAPPY July everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i love what you made Suz!! you always amaze me. Have a beautiful weekend. my fave is the last lo, love how soft and sweet it is. xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)