Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look Who Has Visitors

My nephew and my momma made it in to town last evening. We enjoyed a nice pizza dinner at a favorite local pizzeria and the cousins spent the evening cuttin it up, banging on the drum set, strummin on the electric guitar, and just enjoying each other's company in general. (Mom and I got to catch up on things as well). After sleeping in this am and a brunch of semi homemade caramel rolls (sans the pecans since I apparently am out) and maple brown sugar link sausages, we headed out to the pool. I couldn't resist snapping a few pics. :)
























Yep...summer is in full swing in this little part of the world. :) Don't forget to stop by later this week for the full reveal of July Freehand Scraps' Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)