Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June Freehand Scraps Full Reveal

What y'all have been waiting for! The June reveal of Freehand Scraps latest kit. Elaine has taken it to a new level with extra awesome mbellishments and add ons! The color palette is gorgeous and the patterned papers divine! Coordinating layouts for the boys or girls in your life is easy peasy with this kit! Head on over to Freehand Scraps and get yourself this chock-full kit of scrapping goodness before they sell out! (Click on each pic for larger viewing).





 I placed the journaling for this layout on the shipping tag  and tucked it behind the photo as it contained some thoughts and feelings about my beloved Big Angel Sis that I wanted to keep to myself.
 My little man with Sweet Lil B! She's such the doll baby. Ethan was so helpful with her the day we went to the zoo! Her momma was happy to have the help. :)

 I used My Silhouette for this last layout and added the pink glitter Thickers from my stash to complement the bling on the adorable 3D AC cupcake embellies. What's not to love about those?
Have two more layouts in the works, just need to do the journaling. Sometimes the jounraling comes easily and first, other times I am slow as molasses figuring out what I want to say...Definitely I am a work in progress in the journaling department.

Be back later this week with a quick tutorial with stitching templates.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)