Monday, March 05, 2007

Wastin' away again...





in Margaritaville! Ok...Ok..we've been home for a few weeks now-but as you read in previous post-we've been a little busy.
Anyhoo-the pic is from Margaritaville-Montego Bay, Jamaica. Beautiful blue water and gorgeous day to visit. Very friendly people-but, unfortunately, they constantly harrased us to purchase things-some even illegal!! I joked with Mick, (after just stepping off the tour bus, an islander came up and asked me if I wanted to buy some MJ) "What was that guy thinking? Do I LOOK like the poster child for marijuana consumption?" Seriously! Those of you that know me know that would NEVER happen with me!! EVER!!! We just had to laugh over that and move on.
Our cruise was fun- stopped at Grand Cayman and kissed a stingray. Again beautiful weather. Last stop was Cozumel where it was blustery and cooler-but we shopped for souvenirs and ate lunch with some friends from the boat.
When we got to Cozumel we called home only to find out from my MIL that there was an early fraud alert out on my Citibank cc. Someone had tried to charge $3K to it! Short story-all is well. Card has been cancelled and I'm not responsible for any of it. (BTW-the card was hidden at home-not stolen-so apparently thieves got info over an internet purchase I had made). Needless to say, since that time we have been closing all of our old, inactive, unused credit cards. We don't need them or use them-so why have the worry of fraud? S-I-M-P-L-I-F-Y = LESS STRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)