Saturday, February 08, 2014

Saturday Sketch with Come On Get Crafty

Happy Saturday all! After a quick road trip to Kansas City yesterday with a dear friend. antiquing, dining, trip to Trader Joe's and Home Goods, I am back to share my take on this month's sketch with at Come On Get Crafty!







I used the Glitz Design Wild & Free collection primarily on this layout along with some Webster's Pages Recorded from the Come On Get Crafty Shop. For more details on how you can win a gift certificate to the COGC Shop by playing along and for more takes on this sketch by my fellow Creative Team members, click here: http://comeongetcrafty.typepad.com/blog/2014/02/saturday-sketch-february.html
I so loved this sketch and I think you will see why when you look at the other CT's takes on it!

Happy scrapping to you all! Good luck with the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)