Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Product Showcase: Maggie Holmes Flea Market Collection - Come On Get Crafty

This past weekend, someone turned another year wiser and the celebrating began on Fri. and continued on to Sun where said someone met up with the dearest of friends for a yummy lunch and a whole lot of laughter. A whole lot.
Here is what I created with this fun line. (*washi tape is from my stash)
SuzBDlunchfull



SuzBD4
123Suzbd.2

123SuzBD3

I love the subtle addition of colors and depth that the photo overlays add to the layout.
Suzbdlunch5
I cut up the bits of sentiments that best represented this memorable day for me and lined them up along my washi border backdrop and then stitched. A little bit of layering of some of the Crate Paper Accent Stickers and some misting and it was done. 
COGC SHOP ITEMS USED: 
Hope you all are having a great week! Happy Hump Day!
Suz's name for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)