Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pink Paislee Hey Kid Collection | 3 Reasons To Smile


Hi All! I am here with you today to share with you some of the newest additions to the COGC shop; thePink Paislee Hey Kid collection.
When I first saw this collection in my recent DT happy mail, I may have been just a little bit giddy! I love the bold pops of color, the graphic lines, and the cutwork on some of the patterned papers!
Here are two items from the Pink Paislee Hey Kid collection that I am showcasing today:
The Red Rover patterned cutwork paper:
PP01003_HeyKid_RedRoverPaper_copy_1024x1024
As well as the Pink Paislee Hey Kid Canvas Stickers:

PP01012_HeyKid_PrintedCanvasStickers_copy_1024x1024

And here is the layout I created with these fun products:

#ReasonsTOSMILECOGCSUZPSPP10.2.13

COGCPS10.2.SuzReasons1
I never tire of a circle layout and this one I think is my favorite to date because of the cutouts and the bold graphic patterns and circle clusters! So many possibilities and near instant gratification in completing a layout that packs a big punch with a little amount of time spent. I simply placed some yellow cardstock behind the star cutwork, adhered my pictures behind the circle cutouts, added my titlework with the awesome woodgrain Thickers (now in the COGC) and added clusters of the canvas PP stickers, a sentiment, some mist, some machine stitching, and I was done! 
There is so much more to this collection as well as many new additions to the shop from other manufacturers! Be sure to check them out here and remember $50 in purchased ships free in the US! 

Happy Humpday y'all!
Suz's name for blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)