Thursday, October 10, 2013

Elle's Studio October Kit | I Love Fall Candy

Hi there! Back sharing with you a layout I created with Elle's Studio October Exclusive Kit! Really loved the colors of this kit as it inspired me to get into the fall spirit of things; including the annual traditional purchase of Autumn Mix candy! Anyone else love to pair it with roasted peanuts like I do? (The best! Perfect mix of sweet and salty; like a Salted Nut Roll). Here is a layout i created documenting this traditional mini event.





****Kits are on sale for $9.99 until midnight tonight (PST) and then the price increases to $11.99.

Be sure to check out the new layout kits as well as the awesome coordinating cut files (another new and great addition to the Elle's Studio shop!) 
>>>>>>>>For more inspiration and ideas, head over to the Design Team gallery here.<<<<<<<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)