Saturday, September 14, 2013

Elle's Studio September DT Gallery

Hi all! Happy weekend! I am back sharing with you my designs for Elle's Studio September Design Team Gallery.














This layout was a fun one to create as it was inspired by the funny text my YS sent me. *Click on any pic to view larger. 





If you haven't already checked out the Elle's Studio DT Gallery lease do so as my fellow DT members have some pretty awesome inspiration to share with you! 

On another note, Citrus Twist September Kits are available now! There are several awesome choices with add ons and stamps featuring many new CHA-S releases from Kaitlin Sheaffer's Hello Again Carta Bella line as well as Dear Lizzy and more. Melissa Stinson's manufacturing her own wood veneers and they are included in this month's kit. Jen Boom has her own set of stencils with TCW as well. Be sure to check them out here.

Happy weekend! Happy crafting y'all!


Suz

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:21 AM

    Such awesome layouts and cards, tons of creativity and inspiration to be found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really wonderful design I have never seen before this type of art work. I appreciate to see your this blog.Elles Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)