Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PRODUCT SHOWCASE * COME ON GET CRAFTY* BASIC GREY HIPSTER WOOD VENEER DIE CUTS


Product Showcase | Basic Grey Hipster Wood Veneers

New Wednesday Product Showcase blog header
Happy Wednesday everyone! Excited to be back to share with you PRODUCT SHOWCASE  and give highlight to some favorite products of mine that are available in the Come On Get Crafty Shop; the Basic Grey Hipster line, specifically the wood veneer embellishments.
When I first saw the Basic Grey Hipster line at CHA in January, I knew it was a must have for this momma to boys (although it really works well for either gender)!
In my layout below, I have utilized several pieces including the "totally" sentiment, the pointing  hand, and the hang loose hand. I love that these wood veneer elements add texture and dimension to my layout without adding a bunch of bulk. (For adherence, I used Glue Dots and Tombo Mono Multi liquid glue, although other adhesives will work too).

*white balance off on first pic-I could've messed with more but you get the idea. ;P
TotallyAwesomefullloweb
Totallyawesome5

Totallyawesome3

TotallyAwesome2web

Totallyawesome4
                                            BASIC GREY HIPSTER 6x6 PAPER PAD

I am a huge fan of these veneers! I think they really add a ton of interest to a layout. ;) It's a generous  collection for the price and it's a great value for the added visual "pop." If you haven't already snagged a package of these hip products, just click on the "Shop Items" above and you are on your way! :)
If you already have these fun veneers, be sure to add your creations to the Come On Get Crafty Inspiration Gallery. We love being inspired by others! 
Have a fabulous Wednesday! :)
Suz's name for blog

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)