Thursday, September 06, 2012

Crafting Projects This Week | Silhouette Die as a Mask

Hi All,
Hope you are having a great week. We are finally getting into the school groove here with marching band festivals, football games, and science and drama clubs starting up. Last weekend we enjoyed the long weekend at the lake with family and had a lovely time. It was sad to see the boat in our rear view mirror on the drive home--it signaled the end to the summer and to our long and lazy lake weekends.

The weekend was eventful though as our youngest decided he was finally ready to try waterskiing. First it was off the boom. While his form/technique has a little room for improvement, he got up on the first try! We were so proud of him. Then, he wanted to try from behind the boat! He got up again!
And therein lies the inspiration for this layout:







I'll be back later to post a few more weekend pics, but I know some of you are here for the Silhouette project I created. It was inspired by a journal I recently purchased for a "someone special" in my family.

Materials need: Silhouette Cameo
Cardstock 12x12 
Washi tape (assorted colors)
Acrylic paint (black and white)
Mr. Huey Sunshine 
Modge Podge


I absolutely love these words and when I first saw them on the journal I knew I HAD to create this for my scrap space! Words to live by, KWIM? ;)

I may type up a short tutorial on how I created this project if time allows and there is an interest. ;)

Lastly, I recently started playing with the Pop off the Page Class Kit.
Here is my first layout:






Have a great Thursday all! I 'll be back tomorrow with my Design Team Gallery for Little Black Dress' September Kit!

Suz

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)