Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Scrappy Play | Studio Calico Elmwood Park/Four Square and Brooklyn Flea

Finally got a chance to scrap a bit this week and these are two layouts I was able to complete.
Really enjoying cracking open some Zing and taking it to the sheets (instead of sheets-80s music reference-no? not following my crazy-minded self? No worries! As you were. Moving on to the layouts! :)




I really, really had so much fun playing with my embossing gun and the Zing! Fun to break it out once in awhile, even if it gets a bit messy! LOL


     
     
When I captured this little guy perching on the decking at my local tennis club, I KNEW i had to scrap his beautiful chevron legs (or maybe he's a she? Anyways...)

I used my Silhouette to create the chevron and lifted up some of the chevrons to give added texture and dimension.


Off to go fold some laundry and make some lunch! Back at ya later!
xoxo
Suz :)

3 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE the top layout, and how you used the supplies from this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these layouts! So many fun elements here. I really love that pie on the first one and the spritz and tags and washi and of course the wooden shapes ;). The second layout is so neat, I've never scrapped nature before....too many kid photos, but how great to capture that moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove that top one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)