Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Random Winner of Social {Media} Butterflies Blog Hop | Miriam

Miriam!! You are the winner of some Studio Calico wood veneer embellies. Please contact me via email or post a comment here (I won't publish your snail mail addy) and I'll get your little lovelies out to you as soon as possible! Thanks for joining in on the fun everyone!! I'll be back at the end of July with another round of the blog hop and more giveaways!

In the meantime, head back here later this week for the reveal of my July Little Black Dress Kit Designs.

Happy safe and FREE 4th to those that celebrate it here in the States. Remember to thank those who have fought and are fighting for freedom everywhere. Remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)