Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hobby Lobby Find | February Cards

Stopped by Hobby Lobby tonight while boys were at their hip hop class. Happened across this:



...and on pg. 60, a name that I recognized, along with several other friends of mine! It made my day to see my creation in print. I called my mom up and said, "Mom! Guess where I am? Hobby Lobby. And I am looking at my card, in print!" It's hard to explain the flutters I get when I see one of my designs in print. I guess it just validates to me that someone (outside of my family + friends who support me wholeheartedly and are extremely biased) like/appreciate what I have created. Those of you blog readers of mine that are of the crafty type, I think can relate. And those of you that are not of the crafty type, think of a time when someone appreciated something you did, said, or made. Now you've got the picture. :)


 Tonight starts the beginning of a 4 day weekend and I couldn't be happier. More time with family, friends, and of course, more scrapping!

Have a lovely weekend y'all.
Feeling so blessed. xoxo
Suz

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Suz! Although I'm not in print I do get that feeling - well done. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)