- My first match was rained out today.
- Mick's away on business.
- Doing laundry.
- Paying bills.
- The discovery of seemingly long-lost pics of Ethan's first day of KGTN and my 20yr. class reunion. Big WOO HOO moment. HUGE.
- Storytime and a little viewing of The Pink Panther and of course US Open (5 setter Federer match-good stuff).
- A little game of Scramble with Facebook friends.
- Returning emails
- leftover chili
- residual GI distress due to aforementioned indulgence
- loving on the puppers and kitty
- a wee bit o scrapbooking
- Ian completed Marley and Me (kids version) Like me, he loved it until man's best friend passed on-major boo hoo moments (I finished the adult version down at the lake this weekend)-speaking of-Lily helped herself to 7 pancakes and a half a pound of bacon Sun am. Needless to say she was spared an evening meal. LOL
- Homeschooling studies: The Horse and His Boy, respiratory system, Celsius scale review, math review + more
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
pronounced with a hard ga sound as opposed to the spoken letter"G." This from our 6+ year old who reads well past his grade level for reading. The hard words come easily...but the easy ones...not so much! LOL