Thursday, August 31, 2006

oh so tired


-where did the day go? Man! Post office and dry cleaners...library for three hours and working at home on book fair details-finally managed to get to Wally World for groceries and much needed dog food, snacks, lightbulbs and other miscellaneous sundries. (Did I mention we didn't eat dinner until 9:30 how bad is that? (The boys did have a nutritious and obviously fulfilling snack after school!) Working on computer again typing up reminders and letters for the book fair --contact lists and other stuff. Trying to catch up on housecleaning and gear up for the long weekend. Tomorrow tennis lessons and packing for long weekend at the lake. But before all that-my buddy Kelly is coming over to scrap a little-guess I better go run and straighten up my scrappin space. Gonna be a late night-I can feel it already! I think I need to start my IV Diet Pepsi drip now. LOL I'll leave ya with a recent pic of The Benjamin and his Momma(Holly).

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I just found your blog. I love it!! Have a great day! (by the way, I have updated my blog with pics).
    :) geralyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)