Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Let's Go With June Cocoa Daisy Kits

A long overdue hello and apology for my long absence from my blog. 2015 has turned out to be quite an eventful year, full of some exciting things and some life challenges too.

I will leave it at that for now, as it is much to lengthy a share to post here. For now, I will share with you my creations made with June's Kit, "Let's Go" from Cocoa Daisy.  

This month is full of travel fun although I have used much of my kits to create in a non-thematic way as you will see below. (I did create some travel themed items however too! I couldn't resist!)

This card was made with one of the exclusive cut files and exclusive stamps. Love the exclusive map patterned paper this month as well!

A little dimension added with the baker's twine here and movement to my journaling...

(Photo taken last year on a river cruise in Germany with my momma and big sister).


This layout documents a current life challenge my family and I are going through. Life isn't always rainbows and unicorns and I always want to document some of the "real" everyday struggles as well as the fun times. 

A more upbeat layout here documenting the before and after of my youngest son's haircut.

Hidden journaling beneath the photo.


Part of an insert that I made to go within my two page DITL/Project Life spread (page protector H, I believe)

Front:

Back:


 You can see the rest of my gallery with many more details here. And you can shop for these items  here.

 Have a beautifully blessed week!

Suz


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to blog and post your inspiring projects! I love your PL pages with the added little touches to make them stand out but not take over the spread. Love your printing. Where is RIP swoopy hair? that is such a fun page with the headstone, FB post/angel/devil and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)