Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sneak of Weathervane | Cocoa Daisy Kits November

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying fall where you live? We have some vivid color changes this week but the weather is anything but fall-ish! We have been breaking record high temps! Sunday is predicted to be a high of 82 degrees? Say what?!!!!

I did manage to stop in the front yard today and found a little fall at my feet. 

And then I walked back inside the house and sat down to my November Cocoa Daisy Kit; 
Weathervane. Here is a sneak image of some of the goodies in each kit:

I spy a whole lotta scrappy goodness right there!! It has been so hard walking past my kits the past few days, but I finally stole a little time away to scrap with the DITL kit and this awesome exclusive sneaker "chucks" stamp by the talented and lovely Arleigh!
Just look at the details on it:

Uh-maz-ing! (The leaf stamps are from October's exclusive stamp set and complemented the sneakers so nicely I think).  

Off to check on my Dr. Pepper pulled pork roast that's simmerin' up in the Crock Pot. I will be back soon with more sneaks!
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)