Friday, August 29, 2014

Fun Friday Share

Happy Friday everyone!

I am dropping by to share a scrapbooking related secret that I have had to keep quiet about (until now)!!

I am both humbled and honored to be a part of this crazy creative group of women and to be designing for an industry leader in quality and unique scrapbooking papers and products! 




I am so excited to begin this new creative endeavor and look forward to seeing how it all unfolds! Hope you find your Labor Day weekend restful and full of family fun time. 
Be back soon to share some of my most recent creations. Thanks for dropping by! Stop on by the OA blog and give a shout out to these other lovely ladies here.
Suz 












2 comments:

  1. What an incredible team and a dream come true! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! SO nice of you to stop by with those kind words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)