Wednesday, July 23, 2014

American Crafts Signature Style Guest Designer

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! I am excited to share I am the Guest Designer over on the American Crafts blog this week. Here is a little sneak of what I have created:



 A Project Life layout created with American Crafts products and Design A Page Protectors.


This layout documents my youngest son's final week of Alice In Wonderland, Jr. We weren't allowed to take photos during the performance, so I added what I could take photos of for now and will add more photos from the purchased CD on another design later.


I have several more designs in my gallery including a fun home decor project that can be done with the help of your kiddos! So hop on over to the American Crafts blog to see the rest of my gallery created with Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzy, DIY SHOP and more fabulous and fun American Crafts products!

     Anddddd....***A special shout out to Paige Evans for the invitation to guest! Thank you so much Paige! ***







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the guest spot! These are beautiful sneaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS my friend! Was so excited to see you guesting!! Awesome creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate and read everyone of the comments you leave here. :)